Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Gonna Hv My L License Soon^^


13 April 2008 (Sunday)
Murphy passed his test de next day which is on de Saturday(5/4)..So,we decided 2 continue de driving course on Sunday..HEhe...YEAH!!Getting closer 2 my dream..

Early in de morning,I woke up 2 do my preparation..After tat I wait & wait & wait..My teacher came 2 pick me at 8 stg..Wow..I already start waitin at 7 stg..Hmm..Nvm la..It's nt a big deal..

So here we go~

Whn we reached..We showed out our IC thn we went in2 de class..I saw a girl..She looked familiar..So I ignored her..I jz hv a sit thn Murpfy asked me.."Do u knw who's she?"He asked..I feel weird..I dont knw any1 in tis room(except Murphy..Who is he refering too..I looked around & still cnt found out..Thn..He said tat Maureen is in de room..I turned back..WOw!!Is she!!!Oh my goodness..I cnt recognized her..=.=" I waved my hand & greet her..Feel so sry..Sit in de class 4 a long time bt I din realized tat familiar gal is her..Sry~I don mean it!!T.T

Wait til 10 stg,our class start..Wad de teacher taught make me feel sleepy..Hehe..It's about hw r we gonna start a car,which cluck we nid 2 use & bla bla bla..Bt lucky sometimes tat de teacher knw hw 2 say joke!!Hehe..If nt,sure I wil slp in de class..Haha..

After class finished..My driving teacher asked me whn wanna start learnin..Of course is as fast as possible!!Rite?Hehe..So nw I jz have 2 wait 4 my L license thn I cn learn hw 2 drive..So excited!!Hehe..

No comments: