Friday, April 11, 2008

YEAH!!I did it!I did it!Woohoo~Lalala~~

Hehe..Guess wad I'm so hapy bout??If u r my fren..U sud knw..Haha..Those who dono..I'm gonna tel u nw..So..Listen properly..Ahemm..I pass my test!!Yeah~Nw I jz hv 2 go & listen bout car's stuff thn I cn start 2 learn hw 2 drive a car..I'm so worry tat I dono hw 2 drive bt I'm anxious as I cn drive!!Finally..I cn hv my own car & drive it..Mummy..Lil lian lian grow up lo..I'll brg u here & thr as u like..Hehe..Bt dono my mum dare 2 sit o nt..Kaka..Swt..Nvm..I'll put in effort 2 learn it..Lian cn do it!!Ush~~Frens..Support me o..Applause pls..Haha..XD

Before I went 4 de test..
"Hallo..Lian har?Charles here..Our test wil b on nex friday which is de 4th of April..So gt ready 4 it k?Apple,Murphy,Aaron & me wil b goin 4 it on tat day too.."

"Ooo..Okie..Thx 4 de info..Bye~"

A simple & short conversation..My fren,Charles call me on tat day..After knowing tat I'm gonna hv my test on Friday..I start 2 plan hw wud I learn it..Bt days by days..I din learn it as I hv stuff nidda do..Of cz..I'm LAZY too..So no excuses..Haha..So ashame!!>< Bad bad lilian..

"Hey,Lian..Friday is getting closer..Hv u prepared 4 de test?I'm nt ready yet..I only read part A..Still hv part B & C nidda read..Wow..DOno I cn finis o nt..Haizz.."Murphy asked me worriedly..

"Oh my goodness..I din even start 2 read..2nite I nid 2 start 2 learn.."I thought..

Bt whn I start 2 learn..It was tough 4 me as it is in BM..My BM is very poor..So I dono some vocab & find de meanin of de words hv waste a lot of time..Bt wat 2 do?Hehe..So tat nite I din read much..Sobs..I sms Apple..I asked her is she ready 4 de test..De answer is...She 4gt tat tml she is goin 4 de test..><" swt swt..

Friday(4/4)..

I brought along my books 2 sch as I wanna learn it..I was very worry..As tis noon we r gonna hv our test bt I haven ready..Bt nt only me..Non of them r ready too..Only Murphy learn most of it already..

"Haiz..Hw m I goin 2 hv my test?Arhh!!I'm gonna b crazy.."I scream out..

Bt Susan & Margeret try 2 comfort me..They say tat it isn't so hard as I tink..Lit Wei & Tony try 2 hlp me too..4 of them teach me while Mei Yang tries 2 explain de vocabs tat I dono..While I m learning..Some of my classmates pissed me off..They say tat I'm gonna fail & wat wat wat..Espeacially,a boy..His name is start frm D..Grhh!!Bt I cnt say anyting..Cz I start 2 hv negative tinking..& I feel tat I'm goin 2 fail..So I jz keep quite & try my best 2 learn it..Even Cassandra comfort me too..She say I'll pass as her bf pass too..Bt I tink tat I m so stupid & I did it las minute..Impossible I'll do well..Bt thx 4 their cheering..I din gv up learnin it although it's las minute..


Wat did my frens do on tat day b4 de test..

Apple already gv up learnin as she says tat it's too late 4 her 2 learn..Cz she had 4gotten 2 learn it..While Charles jz get his book walk around de class without learnin it..Haha..4 Aaron..He says tat it's common sense..So he din lean even a page..Murphy studies in another class..Wad I knw is he oso study whnever he cn..(He told me..I dono real o nt..Kaka)

"C tat gal..Still so hardworking learning it....."

Classmate D starts 2 tease me again..Bt I ignore him..Wad I nid 2 do is try my best..I cnt influence by him..I feel wanna gv up learnin it after I saw my frens oredi gv up & din learn..Bt Susan asked me nt 2 gv up..So I jz continue learn it..

I din learn anymor whn de class dismiss..I jz hv my lunch with my frens..& we said tat fail thn fail together..XD Haha..I tink tat I oredi put my effort in so de others..I jz leave it 2 God..


In de room..

"Nw take out ur IC & bags r nt allow 2 brg in2 de room.."

We obeyed de rule & I jz made a pray..IN my prayer..I asked God 2 lead my way..If I din pass..Tis is it..I hv 2 test it another time..I hope God wil lead me..If I pass,thx god!If I fail,I'm sure God wil comfort me..So no matter wad is my result..I wil praise God..I wil worship him..

So here we go..While walkin in2 de room my heartbeat is jumping very fast!!Aiyer..So scare..Haha..I start 2 hv my test & I read all de questions & answer them carefully..It was funny tat while we r doin our test..A gal starts 2 sing..& we thought tat is Apple singing..Bt whn we found out..Guess who's de 1 singing?It's an indian gal..Apple feels innocent whn we say she is de 1 who sing..Haha..She says tat,"I dono hw 2 sing indian songs la.."Hahahaha..

De results..

"Arhh,I fail.."Aaron told me whn he finished his test..Thn he walk out de room..
"Oh!!Damn..I fail..I jz nid another score thn I'll pass!"Murphy said it loudly..
Wow..2 of my frens failed..Wad bout Apple....
"Ple,Whr's Charles.."
"He went out de room very early..He din manage 2 pass in de beginning as he has colour blind.."Apple answered me..
"So u finis?Wana check de result 2gether?"I asked..
"K,fine.."

So 1,2,3...
*pop*
Here's de result..
45 correct..


Hey..Is tis a dream?I passed?I walk out de room while tinkin is tat real bt I turn back & hv a look again..Did it calculate it wrgly?I passed??I really cnt believe it..All my frens failed & I'm de only 1 who passed..Wow..It's nt a dream..I'm very happy..I cnt wait 2 tel my parents de good news..Hehe..Frens..No kidding..I really pass!Woohoo~Thx God..XD

Yeah!!I pass I pass I pass!!!I'm very happy..Of cz..I nidda thx all my frens who cheer me up..Of cz~I oso learn a lesson frm here..DON DO TINGS LAS MINUTE!!Hehe..I'm lucky tat I've pass..So,2 frens who r goin 2 hv their test..Gambateh ya^^ & pls don b like me..Learn tings las minute..I'm jz lucky..So,don ever learn oo!!& 2 my frens who fail..Jz continue learnin..Nvr gv up k?


REMEMBER:
~Success is not the FINAL,Failure is not the FATAL,the COURAGE to continue is what it COUNTS~

No comments: