Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Favourites!!My collections!!!!



Tis time I'm goin 2 show my collections..Hehe..I don hv much as I don hv so much $$ 2 buy..Haiz~~So sad..*sobs sobs* Bt as I hv determination..I cn save $$ & wait till someday I cn buy..Muahahaha!!!Everyone claps hand liao..Praise Lian Lian..Kaka~K la..Don owes say bout myself..Hehe..Before showing u guys some of my collection..I show u wat r de tings I hope 2 gt..


I hope 2 hv these very very much!!!Haiz~~It's sooo cute!Hehe..Don u tink so?


Wakaka~Tis is wat Lian Lian 1..& I want it eagerly..Hahaha..Bt I try 2 find..De result...Haiz!!Out of stocks!T.T No!!!!Y like tis??*sobs*Any1 hv tis?Wana sell?Hehe..I wan..I wan..I WANT!!



Tis is another type which is related 2 de 1st 1..Hehe..Bt I don hv a chance 2 hv it as it is..OUT OF STOCK!!Haiz~Haiz~Haiz~I want la..Any1 don1?Gv it 2 me..O sell it 2 me..Ok?Haha..I really 1 it..


Lalala~My COllections..WAkaka..So hapy tat I hv them..







Wat I show r jz only some of them..Hehe..I still hv mor..Muahaha..I dono y I like tis kind of stuff..I start 2 like it since I m very young..My loveable daddy ever bought me some whn I m small..Bt too bad I lost it..As u knw..Kids cnt keep their tings well..So cant blame me..Hehehe..Bt nw..I learn 2 cherish tings tat I hv..So,don wory if u r wondering tat tings u gv me r lost o nt..Haha..LIke Xiong..De chocolate u gimme on my birthday..I oredi frame it & hang it on my wall..Kakakaka~JK la..Tat's impossible..Food r 4 eating & prevent us frm starving..Hehe..So I oredi finis de chocolate..Hehe..K..Too far away..Back 2 de topic..Erm..So if I hv a chance 2 hv tis stuff..I'll keep it properly in my cupboard..Mayb I keep it till whn I bcom mummy o grandma?Show it 2 my children o grandchildren proudly..Hahaha..Jz dreaming..Hehe..I'll upload some more if u guys wana c mor..So leave comment 2 let me knw ya^^ so..Stop here 4 nw..Hehe..Miss me oo..Muahaha..

No comments: