Thursday, May 28, 2009

In my life

In the corner of my memories,

there is a place which is warm.

At times laughing,

sometime crying.



Stars sparkle in the sky,

it's so shiny and so beautiful.

Sometime I wonder,

can I be the star that shines in your heart?



Round and round in looping time,

I live and come to understand things.

Round and round in looping time,

I am searching for something that means a lot for me.



Maybe someday,

I'll breakthrough and take a step to towards my dream.

But before that,

I still have to shed my tears for all the pain that I gain.



I still look up to the sky today,

it's still the same like before.

But things around me are changing,

change in all ways.



Who should I proclaim my feelings?

And till when can all of us be honest to our feelings?

No clue,

no answer.



No matter what's going on,

life still goes on,

time still running,

I need to continue my journey again.

2 comments:

Dollis said...

Agree.
Life's always changing,
because time has the control of everything. Be strong to face the changes ya~~ !! ^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

En en..
Haha..
All of us must jia you neh..
Including you!!!
XD