Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Phone



I bought a new phone on Friday(24May)!!Yeappie..Try to guess what phone I bought??It's Nokia 6110(Navigator).Many people wonder why I buy this phone,but I don't feel surprise as they feel that way.It's not a popular phone among all Nokia phones.I don't know why and please don't ask me why.Hah!!It's a Great phone,it has most of the software which Nokia N series used to have.Cool right?Moreover,it still have GPS~So,I won't scare that I'll lost anymore.XD Sound is louder than any other phones cause it has 2 speakers.Don't believe it?Try to compare with me then.*Aikss~Too PROUD,should be humble* Err hem..Back to the topic..It's a bit disappointed that it's camera only 2 megapixel.Anyway,lucky that the photos that captured are not very bad.Cool~Awesome phone.Ive no regret that I bought this phone.Wakaka~




Photos captured by Nokia 6110 Navigator =)





No comments: