Thursday, May 22, 2008

Heiheihei~


Hohoho~Lian Lian finished her test!!!YEAH~So happy.Lian Lian had been stressed for 3 weeks.*Phiew*Finally,now everthing is over.Don't have to stress anymore.Now I'm gonna enjoy my holiday.Haha!Of course,tis holiday I need to put more effort in my studies as SPM only left about 6 months.Wow~It's really fast,fast till you never realised hw fast it is.Haiz~~~Sobs...T.T Need to give myself some stress.Force myself to study!!Hmm!!Lian need to be more decipline!Hehe^^ To have a better future,I need to sacrifice my time,cannot play so much anymore.Now feel stress but when I success,everything will be different.Haha..Know why??
Cause.....
Stressed -> Desserts
Haha..This is what my tutor told me when I'm still a little kid.Haha!!I still remember till now,seems that Lian Lian's brain is still good^^ Haha..So,Lian Lian go gO GO!!!XD
P/s:Pray for Lian Lian ya^^ Muackss!!Thanks very much~

No comments: