Friday, May 23, 2008

Hmmm..Blog??



What's the use of blog?Many people use it as a diary,some people use it to say out their feelings,share their thoughts and give opinions.

Few days ago,someone saw me posting some posts.Let me named that someone as "A"."A" said that Lian Lian was too free,so Lian Lian have time to do such thing.Lian Lian sneered..

Am I really too free so I need a blog to spend my time?Actually,NOT!!I use it to train my english.I want to improve my english so thats why I start to write blog.Furthermore,what I feel what I think,I still can share with all my friends.Agree?

Freetime should be use wisely so if I use my free time to post some posts.I don't think that I'm wasting my time.I can learn how to write better and how to write more fluence.As I am an ICT student,writing blog also can let me know more and learn more while using computer.

Well,there are many benefits for me so I don't think I am wasting my time.Everyone has different thinking,so I won't blame what A said.That's the way "A" think and I don't have any comment for "A".Haha..

So dear friends,if you have any comment with my posts or there is any grammar or vocab mistakes,tell me please.Thank you very much!!

No comments: