Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lately

I find that I didn't update my blog for quite a some time. .___. To all my stalkers, sorry k? :P Recently, I'm kinda busy with my assignments. Having class from morning to evening everyday. Quite tough actually when time suddenly become so pack. It's very different from Sem1. In Sem1, we usually go to class for some briefing then we can go home directly. Now, we have to stay in class and do our work whereas lecturers will check about our progress.

Well, I guess it's something good as I learn to organize my time and I feel that I'm more discipline than before. So far, no more last minute work and I must make sure this habit won't stop. On the other hand, it certainly means that I'm getting not enough sleep. Sleep at 12 or 1 has become a routine for me which is something bad I think? Sigh. I wish I can be Sleeping Beauty again. ):

Anyway, I'm glad that things are getting quite smoothly for now and maybe I can receive my babe for this coming week. Crave for it badly. :S That's all for now, needa' work on my assignments again.

Tata ♥

No comments: