Monday, March 8, 2010

Don't frown as if bad things happen :)

 My dad agreed to buy me a DSLR a couple weeks before and he signed a cheque for me yesterday. He asked me to buy when I decided to get one. I was so excited and I met with my dear and his brother this morning as I would like to buy it. Everything went so smoothly, we went bank in the cheque and we headed to school.

By then, I received several calls from my dad, questioning me about the cheque. At last, he stopped the cheque and it certainly broke my heart cause I broke my promise with Jing Tuang kor kor's friend and I don't get the DSLR anyhow. I felt so down by then. Thanks Natasha for cheering me up and espcially my dear, he kept on comforting me all the way long. Thank you  ♥

Till night, my brother tried to ask for the prices then suddenly he asked me go for Canon 550D. I was so shock! He told my dad about it and now, I'm going to wait till it release. :)
  Canon 550D♥

Seems like things ain't that bad as I thought. A door closed, another open. Hahas. Want to own a Canon 500D but now I have a better choice. Can't wait for it !

9 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

Stupid dear. When you get dao. Must gimme' play. :P

ps said...

Ush!! nice nice wei~~ <3

Girl Girl Lian said...

@ Mikhael,
bluek ~ Sure dear. Still need you teach me. XD

@ PS,
Yeap, I didn't even expect about it. <3

lingchien said...

congratz =))

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thanks Lingchien ! :D

lingchien said...

i want also wei =P

Girl Girl Lian said...

Lai lai ~
Buy together :3
Hahahaha !

lingchien said...

ah moi, so expensive la... n i don have skill... lols =P

Girl Girl Lian said...

Err.. I don't have skills too.. >.< Learn together naa.. Haha