Saturday, March 13, 2010

FML ==

Alright, remember about my last post about DSLR? I think it's one of the best moment that I wanna' remember it.


I was overjoyed about it and it really brighten my day.I think I almost tell everyone around me that I gonna' own Canon 550D.

By then, I guess I ate something wrong and it makes me feel so sick. I was so weak and I still headed to school. Don't wanna' miss my classes? LOL Anyway, it's useless at all. In class, I don't have the mood to do my assignments. Feel so distracted as it pains so much and Derrick was there who always make me laugh. At last, my dear and I went home cause our situation were getting worse. ):

Is it because I ate too much (tam jiak)? o.o? Erk ~ =x

At the same time, I needa' catch up my friends as I have four pieces of drawing waiting for me to do. :( That's the assignment for Life Drawing that I have on the day that I was very ill. =.= Feel like doing it just now but suddenly I feel so ill again, so I just sleep for few hours. Guess what, I have a nightmare and it put me so down, can't even calm myself down. :(

I thought everything was over till someone came and told me that his girl was disappointed about the present. I don't feel like clarifying anymore, just put the blame on me k? I was just trying to apologize at the first place but who knew that the owner didn't even know what's the present was. What if I told you, I was innocent? Urghh, don't wanna' think about it anymore. Just put the blame on me, I'll accept it.


Alright, there's one word to describe me for now.
FML ~

2 comments:

mikhaelkueh said...

EMO. Cheer up lah.

Girl Girl Lian said...

LOL !
This post I post up before I told you about it ehh..
Hehe..