Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh man~

It's a tiring day for me. Doing all the housework, climbing up and down like a monkey just because of wiping the windows. This coming friday until sunday, my dad going to has a roadshow at his shop. I'm going there to help. Don't really feel want to go though I can earn some money. I feel like I'm useless in doing business. Feel shame when I serve a customer. My friends say that I'm strange cause I never feel shame before. *That's is because I know you guys very well* What should I do? Xiong ask me to face it while Ken says that it can be a good experience for me. But, I just can't feel that I have the ability to do it. I don't want to be scolded too. >.<



But I'll still accept this job. Try to face it with a lion hearted. As I'm Lilian, a girl that should has self-confidence. I'll never know what's going on as every new day is a mystery. So I'll make my mystery day become unforgetable day. So stay tune!! =)

2 comments:

大大的熊^^ said...

oh man~ no ppl was born to know everything.. so thats the point that man must learn from mistake and everything happened in life..
everything that happen is a gift from our GOD..
just sometimes mayb we cant knw the meaning abt it but days after days, once u recall ur memory, u will knw how good is GOD treat you..
knowing that..he was guiding ur road all the time...
just GO FOR IT!! any challenge we face we wont face it alone!!!
remember!!!

USH!!

Anonymous said...

yaya xiong is right..
facing a new challenge's never a bad thing...what u have learned n experiences gained from ur challenged job will be very useful one worr...that was a lesson u wont be able to learn from sch de~
and dont forget,no matter what have u done,GOD will be guilding u always and lead u to the right path...
anyways,it's great that u have accepted the job..so,be confidence to urself yo~ +U+U ya..