Monday, January 12, 2009

Friends, here are some words for you..

Dear Valen,
I'm glad that I can be a star for you. Thanks for comforting me. I'll move on and I'll face the problem with couragely. Don't worry. This is'nt a big matter, it can't defeat me. =)

Dear Xiong,
Thanks for being there and always spying me. *swt* I know that maybe you can't understand my feelings but you always cheer me up. You must also "add oil" k? Don't let all the bad moods pull you don't. Let us cheer each other and overcome them. Remember: cheers.. ROAR~ USH!! XD

Dear Max,
It's nice knowing a friend like you. You are charming and being with you, listening your stories is a kind of enjoyment. You give me a bright day that day^^

Dear Alvin,
Haha!! BAbi~~~~ Thanks for accompany me and lend me your shoulder when I need someone by my side. Sorry always make your t-shirt wet. XD Hehe.. Nights that I'm alone, thanks for talking on phone with me. It makes me feel better and let me sleep more comfortable. thanks=D

Dear Ah Zai,
At KL, thanks for accompany me buy my things. Keep avoid me listen to things that recall my sad memories. Thanks ya,tauke.

Dear Jayne and Baboon,
Hugging a tissue box and cry, I think only you two ever seen this kind of girl before. Haha. It's embarrasing >.< Thanks for you 2 that day. I really feel better after that.

Dear all friends,
Names that I didn't mention, not that I forget about you. I know all of you care me and want me go on my life happily. I promise all of you I will. Lian wil be strong but of course, I need time. Love you all!! Muacks..

4 comments:

Val said...

Good to hear that you are doing fine. Always live a life of a bird, fight like a lion and win like a gladiator. Live life wit pride and wit no regrets...

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yea.. I will!! Ush~~

大大的熊^^ said...

i... dunno want said wad...swt...again...

Cheer up!!USH!! ROAR!! XD

swt..

jiayou

Anonymous said...

yer..dint mentioned about me de..T.T