Sunday, January 11, 2009

I wanna let you know..

You didn't know what when you told me that, it shattered me and my heart literally aches. I can't believe it. Is it what I really deserve? You said that I was stubborn. But, in what way? I never know that you ever told me before. What you gave me are memories that I can't forget and now they are torturing my weak little heart. The days that I don't have you, I don't know where to turn to. Eventhough everything is over but I can't forget you after all what we've been through. Since there's no more me and you, it's time for me to let you go. I will be free and I will live my life how it should be. I know that time will heal my broken heart and I'm sure that it'll all get better in time...


Tiring-heart,
Lian

2 comments:

Janson said...

same same lor.. haiz...

Val said...

Hey, Starie... It's been quite sometime since we last chatted. How r u? From your last blog i dun think you are feeling any better. Anyway, i got something to share wit you. Hope it would ease ur pain a bit and remember i'm always one step behind u yeah...

Dear Lilian,

Do not worry about having ups and downs; these are signs that you are healing.

A broken heart requires as much care as a broken bone or as any other physical ailment. However, with time and proper care, one can be confident that it will heal.

The same powerful forces that mend a broken bone will heal your emotional pain, but a wounded heart needs time and proper care to heal. Bear the pain. Admit it is hurting. The greater the loss, the more time you will take to heal.

Do not worry about having ups and downs; these are signs that you are healing. You are more fragile now, there is no shame in that, so take it easy. Crying is a natural release. Remember you are not alone. You cannot be a human being without suffering loss.

Always a step behind,
Val