Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oopss..

Aikss.. Count properly, I've found that I counted wrongly Should be 9 more days before SPM. Haha.. Sorry my friends, I calculate wrongly. Well, today is a boring day. Sitting in front of the laptop and doing nothing besides watching keroro. >.< I'm crazy for keroro. o.O Haha. Recently, I know a new friend. He's Alvin and he is a nice guy. The way we know each other are funny. That day my friend Richard called me and said that someone will call me cause he want to ask me about something. He, Willis, Baboon and I conference that night and it's the night that I gave my mum hurt. Anyway, I still continue talking with them. When it stroke to 12 midnight, Baboon and Willis went to sleep whereas Alvin and I can keep on talking till 2am. Wow!! It's my 1st time talking to a stranger for so long. @@ Haha!! He fill my world with colours. Thank you, Alvin.

No comments: