Friday, November 14, 2008

Group study at my house..

We have a group study at my house on Monday (10/11). I really have a sweet time studying with them. Here's some pictures~ I'm not the one who take the pictures so don't blame me if not nice. Haha.. Hey Desmond, now should be study not drink HENEIKEN oo.. Haha..
Wow.. So hardworking o Desmond.. Haha..

Pretty Carrie doing some notes.. XD
Boniface looks so serious. He's really hardworking. Impressed!!

Heeee... We ate apple. I'm the 1 who cut it into slices. My "kungfu" not bad le~ XD

Eeeee!!! Who's this!!!!!!! Haha

Hey, I'm the honour of the house.. How dare you guys take my pic!! Haha..

2 comments:

isaaccccc said...

wao..ur guys are having group study at the same day as my birthday wor..lol..

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hahaha..
Yea..
P ya..
Belated birthday oo..