Sunday, November 2, 2008

If only..

You say if only.. If there's "if only" in this world, it means that we can predict everything before it happens. I think all of us can have a better life if there's really "if only". Then if only I know that I'll born in this family, I rather choose not to. I also wish that there's really "if only" in this world. But, all the things can't be in the way we want. What can we do?? Sometimes I really hope that I can wish upon a star and turn the hands of time then I'm sure that everything can be in a better way. Unfortunately, it's just a thought. As it happens, let us accept it and gain some knowledge from it. Let us live our every tomorrow in a better way. Cheers, my friend!!

4 comments:

Val said...

If only things are that easy, then life would be a lot more easy

Girl Girl Lian said...

Yaya..I agree^^

Val said...

I edited the IF only and had it in my blog as a letter to the gal i once love so much hehe....

Girl Girl Lian said...

Wow..Cool!!!Hahaha...Then whenever I gt time, I go ur blog see and gv ya comment^^