Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is going on??

Just got one news from my dad. School teacher phoned my dad and told him that my sister cut her hand with a knife. I'm shocked when I heard this news. Haiz~ I just don't know what to do. Sitting in the car listening my dad and mum conversation, now this makes them more worry. !st, business 2nd, children. But sometimes, I really wanna ask them not to think so much. Put some time for our family but I can't. Maybe what I think is too naive. What can I do?? I can't even handle my own stuffs yet I still have to care for my sister. LIke this time, she cut her hand and for my dad it's my mum and my responbility to make our eyes on her. I want a happy family but it seems very hard to own one. Hmm.. Friends, please pray for me. Thx!! Bye for now..

No comments: