Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sneers~

To someone,

Well, I know I can't keep my words. I'm really sorry that I've broke my promises. But what can I do?? Telling you lies to make you feel better?? That's not the way! If it's a truth, I'll say it out. I don't want to cheat anyone that I know. You redicule me for what I've done wrongly. I know I'm wrong and I feel guilty about it. You don't have to redicule me and it's making me more guilty. You must treat me that way?? If so, it's better we don't find each other. You know who you are. Friends, sometimes please care for your words. Try not to hurt someone and I just learned about it.

P/s : I'm hinting someone, not all of you treat me like how this person treat me. I post this is because I want to remind all my friends and careful with your words. Take care, my friends!

2 comments:

Val said...

I promise i will bully u more... see i so sincere ^^

Girl Girl Lian said...

Swt..Wan bully me wor..Scare scare o..Hahaha..