Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Haizz

countdown SPM : 13 Days

I didn't go to school today as I don't really feel well and I'm lazy. I hurt someone who used to be very important in my life. Keeping myself in the dilemma for so long doesn't worth it. I'm very sorry for what I've done. Besides sorry, I have to thank you for all the deeds u did for me. I'll always keep in my memories and let it be with me forever. It's really nice to have a friend like you. If I can wish upon a star, I'll wish that we never know each other. At least in that way, I don't have to hurt you, but it will only happen if only I can wish so. What I hope for now is you can walk through the sadness and be the charming guy like how you use to be. I bless you, my friend. I'll keep you in my prayers and God will show the way for all of us. Thanks for the memories and always be at my side whenever I need help. Cheers my friend, for our future....

No comments: