Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I find many people push themselves very hard to earn more money, to gain more power or recognition. At the mean time, they neglect their health, time with family and doing things that they really like. Of course, there's no wrong of making money, gain more power and recognition but I feel when we're working for money, we have to remember that work is only necessary to keep us living so as to enjoy the beauty and pleasures of life. 

I read a post before and it said life is a balance of work and play, family and personal time. It is your decision to decide how you want to balance your Life. Take some time to define your priorities, realize what you are able to compromise but always let some of your decisions be based on your instincts. Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of Life, the whole aim of human existence. So, take it easy, do what you want to do and appreciate nature. 

As I grow, I find life is so fragile that can be ended up anytime. Deep in my heart, I know how pain it feels losing someone that we care. I seldom speak about it cause there's some personal issues that I tend to hide and try really hard to forget about it. Anyway, life goes on and we still have to stay strong and live life to the fullest. Always remember, life is short, do not take it for granted.


There's hard time in life but I'll never forget God is always there for everyone. After a storm comes a rainbow. All the best~

No comments: