Thursday, May 19, 2011

RIP, my lil rabbit

Brother called me and told me my lil rabbit passed away. :( Sigh~ Can't believe his life ended up so fast.

I came back and checked, he was cold and not moving anymore. It's really sad when I saw it. I wonder what really happened? I should have come back to check him out whenever I'm free. I SHOULD!

I think he's too young to be away from his mum and being stressed in new place? Hmmm.. Just a wild guess, no proves though. It feels so different without him. Even he's just for few days time, my family loves him very much. Dad still bought a lot of carrots for him and everyone doesn't gather together just to see him anymore.

It's the first night after I lost him and I don't get used to it. I really miss the time he came to me when I was doing my assignments late at night and stayed between my feet to accompany me and waiting me sayang. I would always pick him up and put him on my leg to sayang. I still bought his favourite carrots and tomatoes for him as well but too bad that he's not here anymore.
RIP
I miss you, B'bit.

1 comment:

mikhaelkueh said...

Awwwwwww... He would have been dead in the drain few days earlier. Although he died unexpectedly, we did what we should do to help and save him. I miss him tooo.. <3