Friday, September 5, 2008

A visit

My friend, Wee Keat was in an accident on Sunday. He crashed on a tree.==" ( Don't know how he drove the car)....
Today I went to visit him with my lovely friends, Apple and Winnie. Well, I've been cheated. His wound still not so serious, just eye got "make up" then other place still pain and his wound on face and leg were closed with few stiches.
Well, we just chat along then we went home at 5 something. But, Apple crash a car when she reverse back. Thanks God that it isn't very serious. *Phiew*

Anyway, Friends~~ Be careful when you drive!! No speeding, don drive after drunk, always check your vehicles whether they are in good conditions. Don't take the risk, you may get in an accident. I'm sure you don't want to let your love ones worry bout you, rite? So, must always becareful^^
Here are some pictures of my friend and his cute doggie^^


Before............................
After................................


Cute doggie........................

No comments: