Wednesday, September 3, 2008

haih~

Today after school, I went back to my mum's shop as usual. There's a customer in my mum's shop and my mum was busy at that time. So, I'm the one who serve the customer. He's really a cute uncle, he's humour. After he bought what he want, he had a look at the washing machines. Suddenly, he ask how big I m. I answered him that I'm only form 5 then he said: "Girl, I tell you. After form 5, u jz directly go Australia. No need go for futher studies, it's useless~ Like my sister's son. He went New Zealand studies for so long, come back here, he's salary also low......."



Well, when I heard about this, I don't know that I should laugh or not. Actually, I didn't mean that what he said was wrong but I don't really agree about what he said. If that's the way, what for people study for so hard? yeah, it's true that I want to go overseas to stay but I think I have to be at least a little bit more highly educated. Just use my Form 5 cert to get a job over there? That will be very tough! So, have my studies in oversea is my dream but to achieve that I still have to study hard. There's no short cut for success!!

No comments: