Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Life

Had a great chat with my old friend last night. She told me that I'm having a colourful life. I wonder how people really define it?

Actually I'm having a pack lifestyle now.

School
Everyone knows that I'm still a student. So, for the time being, I'm always busy with my assignments. I'm in final year now, there's no way I can slack or not doing my best. I'm trying to improve as from the least, I can be better in all the skills that we've learned.


SSPCA
Just adopted a puppy from them on the 17th of July. My puppy was not really healthy when I first get her. Luckily she recovered and now she's a naughty little one. I'm really glad to have her. Sometime I feel depress yet she's the one who can make me forget about it. Everyone in my family loves her. :) After adopting her, I started to help SSPCA whenever I can because there's lot of animals there need homes! Tell me if you're willing to help, I'll let you know how.


Tutor
I'm officially a tutor already. I was actually there to replace my friend as she's going back to Brunei for three weeks. Who knows I get a chance to work there as well. Needa' work for once every week so I hope it won't be a burden for me. I enjoy being one but I don't choose it as my real job though. I don't like teaching in school because there's too many students to care of. Teaching is a tiring job. =/ Respect your teachers always!


Family
I have to help my brother to close shop almost everyday. To be honest, I don't really like to help because I have my assignments to do. I can't concentrate if I do it at shop but I have no choice. :( When I reach home, it's 8 something already. So I can only start my assignment around 10 something (Have to eat dinner and feed Cookie). If go out eat, I can only do it at 11 something. Urghhh~ Sad case.



Tell me, this is a colourful life or it's a packed life? To me, it's a packed life. Hopefully I'm wise enough to plan my time. Wish me luck ya! :)

7 comments:

Christina *ThE DreAmeR* said...

is a colourful life,
if u never had them, u ll feel that isnt a packed and it was a boring life,
everyday just assignemnt and sch stuff...
although it was packed, u learnt alot of things from there...
There s must b a price when u filled up activites in your life...
But when after certain time, when u looked back, u ll just realised that it were full of happiness and interesting events o story o even expericences in your life that others would never had..=)

Girl Girl Lian said...

Thanks girl :) Btw, why can't I visit your blog? :(

monkey said...

You can do it!

Rita X said...

what a cute dog! My respect for adopting him.
I really like your blog ^^
I'm a student too, but in my pre-final year. Do you do A levels too?
WHat are you thinking to study?
http://thecasualramblings.blogspot.com/

fifa-coin said...


Click here to subscribe for you to GameSpot Gaming via apple itunes.Click this link to subscribe in order to GameSpot Game play via Zune.Sign up to this Rss to obtain fresh episodes of GameSpot GamePlay by your favourite Feed readers. GameSpot Game play Event 16: A few Dying ScreamsGameSpot Game play Event 18: Splinter ShellGameSpot GamePlay Episode Thirteen: Double JesusGameSpot Gaming Event 14: Almost all Pandas visit HeavenGameSpot Gaming Event 11: Go into the Golden shower ZoneGameSpot GamePlay Show 10: Adolf CritlerGameSpot Gaming Episode In search of: Out from the ClosetGameSpot Game play Occurrence 8-10: LadycrotchGameSpot Game play Show Seven: Without hair as well as PowderyGameSpot Gaming Occurrence Some: Filthy TalkGameSpot Gaming Episode 5: Crossbreed SpeciesNext full week, gamers are unable to merely get Assassin's Creed 3 at retail, nevertheless they can also outfit them selves in apparel depending on the franchise.
Buy fifa coins

Cheap fifa coins

rwadksa.com said...

https://rwadksa.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.