Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pets

I mentioned about a tortoise on my last post. At last, my brother really let it go, thought he's going to keep it. At first, I feel like keeping it cause I find it's kinda' cute with its action. Anyway, I guess it's good to let it back to the wild cause I can't afford that much. 

I have eight hamsters in my house and my mummy hamster just gave birth to 9 or more babies today. When we're back we found out that she ate one so we have eight new born babies right now. She seems so tired and I really hope she'll recover real soon. 

My brother raises 3 cats at shop. A mummy cat with her two two month old babies. They are adorable to me as well.

Furthermore, I used to have a rabbit for few days unfortunately it passed away. :( Sigh~

Right now, I'm thinking of adopting a dog. Crazy me huh? Having so many pets at home and I still think of having a dog. It's actually my neighbour's dog but they just let it go like a wild dog. It has been starve for few days I guess. :( Can read from my dear's blog post about it. I wish to make him mine. Only if they really treat him well, I won't try to make it mine. My dear is like Cesar Millan today. Credits to him. :D

1 comment:

Zavi said...

Just got onto blogger recently..... Yur blog seems rly interesTing and I will be sure to follow, return the favor??
Follow me at: http://mylifedreamsnproblems.blogspot.com/