Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Met an old friend

I met an old friend through a chance encounter today, she's Jasylin. She didn't really change much though, still pretty as usual. No, I should say prettier :) Had a chit chat with her and I'm really glad that she's doing fine. It's two years back for the last time I met her. Thinking back how I first went to primary school and made friends together. We were best friends and sadly we went to different high school. Time flies huh.

She's going oversea this September for her further studies and I can't really think of when will be the next time we meet. Apparently when time fades, what we left is memories. Guess gotta' move on and wish fate brings us gather again. Maybe, with the other old good friends as well.


When we're in Primary 6 

No comments: