Thursday, July 29, 2010

There's someone I know passed away few days ago. A girl, who fought with her sickness with positive thinking all the way long. Though I'm not her friend, I can still feel how strong she is.

It's really a shocking news that a young girl ended up her life because of a kind of sickness. Life is really fragile. Can never know what is coming up next, life can just end up the next second. Who knows? I have a deep self-examination when I know about this news.

Am not alone living in this world, there's people around us, parents, siblings, friends and maybe strangers, they're a part of us that we live with. I always tell myself, cherish everyone that I have now but sometime it really doesn't work. How do I forgive someone when he/she yell at me? How do I forget when people betrayed me? How do I can't remember, the way somebody lied to me? There's so many reasons in life that I find I can hardly forgive and forget. Speaking that I have to appreciate but how much does it work out?

Do remember, once something bad happened, it may leave scars behind. So, always be careful with what you say and what you do. Words can either heal or hurt, same goes with action. Forgive and forget, it's a simple phrase with a deep meaning inside. No doubt, I'm learning it. To everyone who reads my blog, I guess this is a lesson for everyone to learn too? Cause those who love you and the ones that you care, can't always be by your side. Forgive them and cherish them always.

Loves,
Lilian

4 comments:

ps said...

lian lian.. =) we are humans.. forgiv is possible bt forget is hard.. to me la.. especially things that leaves a deep scar on u.. bt if u forgiv, it does make a difference even is u cant forget.. because once forgiven, when u think back about the things that happened u don't feel angry or hurt, rather than if u dont forgive n when u recall the incident, the hurt will still be back to haunt u. minds nt made to forget, just a change of perspective helps brighten a situation or worsen the it, depending on which angle u chose to look upon. haahha.. i m also still learning, we are all still learning.. =) may i know who that is.. another fren also posted she feels sad about a black n white pic she saw, so i guess it's about the same person..

neways, stay strong..

Girl Girl Lian said...

Well, not mentioning anyone in this post. Just flash back and think somethings that happened, I feel hurt. It's not that I'm not forgiving, it just hurts me whenever I think about it.

Anyway, thanks girl :)

Girl Girl Lian said...

not referring to anyone*

Moni Padula said...

I am humbled by your post, and totally agree that we need to try our hardest to forgive. As humans, you're right, it is very hard to forgive when we've been hurt, our impulse is to hurt others back. Forgiveness is rather the CHOOSING to acknowledge that something happened but you're not gonna let it stop you from living your life; forgiveness is something you constantly have to remind yourself to do, over and over, when you're ready to move on with your life. Thanks for sharing with us. God bless!