Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's been awhile that I didn't make breakfast for my family and having one with them. Flashback, I used to have my breakfast with them every morning as I followed them to shop when I just graduated from high school. As time goes, I find I don't really spend much time with my parents anymore. I only can meet them at night for now :( Anyway, my sister and I get to make one for them this morning, really having great time with them.


Sometime, I guess I'm lucky enough to have parents like them, they're always lovely and funny. Though I really envy my parents that they really have a very good relationship. Being together for so many years, they're still very sweet. They really are very good examples for me to learn.


They keep on saying, study hard and get a good job. I wonder would I disappoint them someday? Lately, I'm not really satisfy with my result. Aiming to maintain my result this semester but seems it's impossible. Lecturer told us the assignments we score last week, I'm really disappointed with it. Ain't motivated to do better and I feel like giving up. I'm not as talented as the others and I'm not as hardworking as the others. I give my best but I didn't give my very best. Sigh! Kinda' regret.
Papa, mama, I don't wanna' disappoint you but I really don't feel like moving on. :'(

3 comments:

Desmond Liew 刘廷丰 said...

its jus the begining of your university life. try harder.i know its a hard feeling. If u dun have enough talent, use your effort.

Girl Girl Lian said...

O_O Hi there. Kinda surprise that there's someone post comment on my old post. Thanks btw. It's kinda tough but I'm not giving up. :)

Btw, you're LKW student??

are-ghell said...

WAWA NAMAN CHU-CHI ::::::(